Call for Code® 2019 with IBM!
Do you have big ideas that can create big change?
Call for Code is seeking solutions for this year’s Challenge. Head to the 2019 Challenge Experience and join. You may even see your open source idea implemented through the Code and Response initiative!
100,000 developers from 156 nations accepted the 2018 Challenge and built over 2,500 applications in 2018. Over 60 organizations amplified the Call as supporters last year.
Make a difference with your code! Join #CallforCode in building tech solutions to improve disaster relief efforts and a chance to win $200,000: ibm.biz/Bd2W4X
Prizes in 2019: The winner of the second annual Call for Code Global Award receives:
- The Call for Code Global Award presented at the Call for Code Award Event.
- A $200,000 USD cash prize.
- Open source project support from The Linux Foundation.
- Meetings with mentors and potential investors.
- Solution implementation support through Code and Response.
more info: https://developer.ibm.com/callforcode/