4-th Vietnam Footwear Summit
20th Mar, 2019 to 21st Mar, 2019 at The Reverie Saigon
Vietnam Footwear Summit 2019
Main Topics around: Development Status and Challenges of the Vietnamese Footwear Industry in 2019.
Vietnamese Footwear Industry Development Planning and New Government Initiatives and Their impact on Vietnamese Footwear Industry. An Analysis of US/China Trade War and its Impact on Vietnam Footwear Industry. EVFTA and Its Effect on Supply and Demand in Vietnam. Panel Discussion: How Vietnam Footwear Enterprises Keep the Competitiveness under the Ever- Changing Global Trade PolicyAutomation and Lean Manufacturing Promoting Shoe Productivity. Latest Intelligent Manufacturing Technology for Footwear Industry in Vietnam. Best Practices of Advanced Production in Vietnamese Footwear Plant How to Improve the Speed to Market and Shorten Production Calendars Through Digital Design and Development. Footwear Materials Development and Innovation under the Sustainable Development Model. Panel Discussion: Analysis for Vietnam Footwear Production Innovation and Future Trends under New Model.
- Footwear Industry in Vietnam – Opportunities, Challenges and Actions
- Impacts of FTAs on Vietnam Footwear Export
- An Analysis of US/China Trade War and its Impact on Vietnam Footwear Industry
- EVFTA and Vietnam’s Tax & Customs Challenges
- Panel Discussion: How Vietnam Footwear Enterprises Keep the Competitiveness under the Ever-Changing Global Trade Policy
- 20 Plus Years on the Path – Lean and Advance Manufacturing
- Change Management Best Practice to Transform Production Planning to Improve Supply Reliability and Factory Utilization
- Sustainability Initiatives during the Manufacture of Footwear Materials
- Covestro TPU & PUR Sustainability Solutions
- How to Improve the Speed to Market and Shorten Production Calendars through Digital Design and Development
- Panel Discussion: Analysis for Vietnam Footwear Production Innovation and Future Trends under New Model (moderator: Andrey Golub, CEO @ELSE Corp, CTO @ATOMLab Milan)
- Material Exchange and Its Impact on the Footwear Industry
- Collaborative & Data Driven Models for Material Procurement
- Global Footwear Manufacturing Evolution
- Panel Discussion: Industry 4.0- Digital Transformation in Footwear Supply Chain
- A vision for Footwear 4.0: From RoboShop to Factory on Demand (Keynote speaker: Andrey Golub, CEO @ELSE Corp, CTO @ATOMLab Milan)
- Labour Obligations under the CP TPP and EVFTA, and their implications on Industrial Relations
- Garment and Footwear Manufacturing in the Digital Age – The Need for Real-Time Visibility and Data Driven Decision-Making Modern Model of a Shoe Factory in 4.0 Arena
According to the statistics of the General Administration of Customs of Vietnam, the total export of footwear in Vietnam reached US$14.6 billion in 2017, a year-on-year increase of 12.3%, ranking second in the world after China. At the same time, EVFTA and CPTPP have brought tremendous opportunities for the development of the Vietnam footwear industry, enabling Vietnam footwear enterprises to reduce input costs, access to technology more easily, increase productivity and maintain market share in the US, EU and Japan.
However, under the influence of trade protectionism, rising labor costs, the rise of emerging countries and Industry 4.0, Vietnam footwear industry has also ushered in new challenges and development opportunities. From the government to the industry associations, the Vietnam footwear industry realized that the low-cost strategy is not sustainable. How to accelerate the investment in advanced technology through national favorable policies, promote industrial upgrading, and enhance its sustainable development capability have become the most important issues in the development of the Vietnam footwear industry.
The summit aims to share the development opportunities and industrial upgrading of the Vietnam footwear industry under the new trade environment through the sharing of authoritative government organizations, industry associations, international footwear companies, manufacturing companies and footwear retail brands. Deeply analyze footwear supply chain, Vietnam labor management and advanced manufacturing technology to help the attendees get a better understanding of Vietnam footwear industry development status and find business opportunity.
ORGANIZER: ECV International is a leading organizer and contractor of high-end international business events in Asia, with nearly 200 professionals in industrial research and event planning & execution. Every year, we hold around 40 high-level international summits involved in the fields of vehicle, retail, textile, footwear, IoT, New Science & Technology industry, etc.