Global Footwear Executive Summit, Hong Kong- 12 Mar 2019
Do not miss the Global Footwear Executive Summit, held in Hong Kong on 12 Mar 2019 to gain actionable insights on global footwear retail, sourcing, production, design & development.
Dr. Andrey Golub, Deputy Chief Innovation Officer, ATOMLab Milan
Frank Lavin, CEO & Founder of Export Now will kick start the Summit with a keynote focusing on the “Agility in Your Global Plan“. Lavin served in the U.S. Department of Commerce as lead trade negotiator and in senior finance and management positions in Hong Kong and Singapore. He is also a columnist for Forbes.com and has been published in The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal and other periodicals.
- 4.0 in Action- Footwear Agility Applications
- Sustainability in Action: Cutting through the do-gooder hype
- Quality Control Considerations: Are the shoes you’ve sourced meeting your quality and compliance expectations?
- How Can Leather Regain Market Share in the Footwear Sector
- The Future of Footwear is Now! AR, AI, CADs and digital development
- Impact of Trade Policy
- Consumer Shifts and How Sales and Stores are Impacted
- Retail in Action: Multichannel Madness
SPEAKERS LINE UP
- Dr. Andrey Golub, Deputy Chief Innovation Officer, ATOMLab Milan