The “3D Retail Revolution”, next step: meet ELSE Corp at MICAM 2018
MICAM Milan, 11-14 February 2018
ELSE Corp – A Virtual Retail Company
PAD. 3 – ACC9
Milan, 8 February 2018 – ELSE Corp, a Virtual Retail Company, returns to participate at the 85th edition of MICAM, the international B2B exhibition dedicated to footwear. This time, the startup attends MICAM even more aware of the potential of its innovative platform for the footwear industry: else.shoes™. Else.shoes™ is the result of years of technological research and insider tests thanks to the collaboration of commercial partners, brands, retailers and experts – believing in the value of Made in Italy through new Industry 4.0 technologies. The platform is now ready to enter its next phase thanks to important updates. Since the company’s official launch of its else.shoes™ platform at MICAM this past September 2017, a dozen small and medium brands and independent designers have joined the company’s ‘Virtual Retail’ initiative.
The startup brings several updates to its main vertical industry solution for the footwear sector; the else.shoes™ platform, which has seen the addition of some new features to its MyStyle SDK, for Product Style Customization in 3D and MySize SDK, for 3D Feet Scanning and Virtual Fitting.
- MySize SDK for feet scanning in 3D and virtual fitting is now available also as a non-visual (back-end only) application, delivering the Virtual Fitting functionality independently from the MyStyle SDK. The company has adopted a new architecture for their Virtual Fitting module, powered by IBM Cloud and using OrientDB.
- Monogram feature, available in a variety of font, color and style options; applicable on the desired parts of a shoe. Part of MyStyle SDK.
- Style Rules mechanism, which applies the designer’s style constraints. For example, if one material/color or decoration style is selected, the corresponding rules for it are applied to the other parts of the product. Part of MyStyle SDK.
- ELSE-Code, QR library, serving to link the physical merchandise in store (real models, product parts, accessories, materials etc) with the Virtual Catalog options, by scanning QR codes, resulting in the direct application of the selected options to the virtual model.
- Hierarchical Configuration, where also the sub-parts of a selected component can be customized. Part of MyStyle SDK.
- Dynamic Price Calculation for a custom product, based on product options (materials, accessories, extra decorations etc) selected by the customer.
- Watermark for interactive 3D models in the Virtual Boutique 3D, protecting the copyright of the 3D models hosted in the E.L.S.E. cloud.
- Single Shoe Processing Workflow, which allows each shoe (left/right) and each foot (left/right) to be considered as separate objects. With this feature, it is possible to configure each shoe differently, with custom fitting (size recommendation) for each foot. Part of MySize SDK.
ELSE Corp is ready to take the next step: entering into a more mature phase, further adapting to market demands and the needs of its customers. The company is eager to meet the brands and retailers: old friends and new ones, to show them the most advanced 3D Commerce solutions for footwear and accessories; and their new steps towards the Fashion Retail Revolution.
ELSE Corp is happy to welcome you to the Lounge and to introduce you to the second phase of the “3D Retail Revolution” that is transforming the Fashion System! See you at: PAD. 3 – ACC9
For further information: www.else-corp.com/micam-feb-2018
About ELSE Corp: ELSE Corp is an Italian startup founded in Milan in 2014, that offers B2B and B2B2C solutions to brands, retailers, manufacturers and independent designers. Its main objective is to create the foundation for the future of Fashion Retail and to revolutionize the fashion industry through the startup’s vision of Virtual Retail through E.L.S.E. (acronym for “Exclusive Luxury Shopping Experience “), a technologically advanced SaaS & API Cloud platform that enables the Mass Customization and Personalization in 3D of fashion products, through an innovative Virtual Shopping experience.