Balderton Capital & Connect Ventures meet with the Italian startup founders: What do we need for the next global breakthrough company to come out of Italy?
Milan, Copernico Milano – via Copernico 38, 20125 Milan. Organized by StartMiUp
About the event:
At Balderton Capital and Connect Ventures we are bullish about the European startup ecosystem. We believe that the next breakthrough in tech could start up anywhere. We are convinced that Italian founders and the Italian scene are well posed to lead the next generation of tech champions.
By hosting this event, we aim at meeting the best Italian founders and sharing tips, advices and the criteria for our investment decisions. We want to raise the bar: open up the Italian tech scene to international investors and give Italian founders a place in the European tech scene.
a leading Italian startup district & incubator by Politecnico di Milano
1:30pm Event registration & Welcome: Marina Calcagno Baldini GM StartMiUp
2:00pm Panel: Where is the bar to get funded by leading European VCs?
Moderator: Stefano Bernardi Co-Founder and Partner @Mission and Market, YC alumni
- James Wise Partner @Balderton Capital
- Anna Boffetta Early stage investor @Balderton Capital
- Pietro Bezza Partner @Connect Ventures
- Bill Earner Partner @Connect Ventures
- Benedetta Arese Lucini Founder @Oval Money, ex GM @Uber Italy
3:15pm Coffee & Networking
4:00pm Open Office Hour:
- Seed Track with Connect Ventures
- Series A Track with Balderton Capital
ELSE Corp: www.else-corp.com